Entrance to range, Wakefield, Mass.

Title:

Entrance to range, Wakefield, Mass.

Publisher:

Wakefield, Mass. :

Date:

[1905].

Description:

Postcard shows the entrance to Camp Plunkett, home of the Bay State Rifle Association. The Camp was purchased from them in 1926 by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and the name changed to Camp Curtis Guild. It is now home to the Massachusetts National Guard.

Subject:

Camp Plunkett (Wakefield, Mass.) -- Pictorial works.

Wakefield (Mass.) -- Pictorial works.

Collection :

Old Photographs of Wakefield

Tags :

,

Citation :

"Entrance to range, Wakefield, Mass.," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #11084, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/11084 (accessed September 22, 2014).