St. Peter's Episcopal Church. Beverly, Mass.

Title:

St. Peter's Episcopal Church. Beverly, Mass.

Publisher:

Brooklyn, NY : Albertype Co.

Description:

St. Peter's Episcopal Church. The congregation originally met in the building at the corner of Essex and Hale Streets. It moved into its first church building (pictured here) in 1865 at the southwest corner of Cabot and Bow Streets. The church relocated to 4 Ocean Street in 1930. The parish was organized in 1863.

Subject:

Cabot Street (Beverly, Mass.); Bow Street (Beverly, Mass.); St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Beverly, Mass.)

Church buildings -- Massachusetts -- Beverly; Churches, Anglican -- Massachusetts -- Beverly

Collection :

Beverly Postcard Collection

Tags :

,

Citation :

"St. Peter's Episcopal Church. Beverly, Mass.," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #11303, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/11303 (accessed October 21, 2014).