St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Beverly.

Title:

St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Beverly.

Description:

St. Peter's Episcopal Church. The congregation met originally on the building at the corner of Essex and Hale Streets. The first church (pictured here) was built in 1865 at the southwest corner of Cabot and Bow Streets. The church relocated to 4 Ocean Street in 1930. The parish was organized in 1863.

Subject:

Cabot Street (Beverly, Mass.); Bow Street (Beverly, Mass.); St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Beverly, Mass.)

Church buildings -- Massachusetts -- Beverly; Churches, Anglican -- Massachusetts -- Beverly

Collection :

Beverly Postcard Collection

Tags :

,

Citation :

"St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Beverly.," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #11304, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/11304 (accessed September 14, 2014).