Lynch Park. View of the Monastery.

Title:

Lynch Park. View of the Monastery.

Creator:

Cole, Ruth T.

Publisher:

Beverly, Mass. : The photographer

Date:

1958?

Description:

Dawson Hall Tea Room, also known as the "Monastery", at David S. Lynch Memorial Park, 55 Ober Street. The building was destroyed by fire the night of June 28, 1966.

Subject:

Dawson Hall Tea Room (Beverly, Mass.); Ober Street (Beverly, Mass.); Monastery (Beverly, Mass.); David S. Lynch Memorial Park (Beverly, Mass.)

Mansions -- Massachusetts -- Beverly.

Collection :

Beverly Picture Collection

Tags :

Citation :

Cole, Ruth T., "Lynch Park. View of the Monastery.," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #11788, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/11788 (accessed September 1, 2014).