St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Beverly.

Title:

St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Beverly.

Publisher:

[Beverly, Mass. :;St. Peter's Church]

Date:

1963

Description:

St. Peter's Episcopal Church. The congregation met originally on the building at the corner of Essex and Hale Streets. The first church was built in 1865 at the southwest corner of Cabot and Bow Streets. The church relocated to 4 Ocean Street in 1930, the building pictured here. The parish was organized in 1863.

Subject:

Ocean Street (Beverly, Mass.); St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Beverly, Mass.)

Church buildings -- Massachusetts -- Beverly; Churches, Anglican -- Massachusetts -- Beverly.

Collection :

Beverly Picture Collection

Tags :

Citation :

"St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Beverly.," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #11831, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/11831 (accessed April 17, 2014).