The old cornmill

Title:

The old cornmill

Publisher:

[Beverly, Mass.: s.n.]

Date:

n.d.

Description:

The old grist mill located on Elliott Street, opposite McKay Street. The schooner is the Island City which hauled corn from Long Island. The mill was built and owned by John Friend, possibly as early as 1650 and burned June 4, 1889.

Subject:

Old mill (Beverly, Mass.)

Mills -- Massachusetts -- Beverly; Elliott Street (Beverly, Mass.);Island City (schooner)

Collection :

Beverly Picture Collection

Tags :

Citation :

"The old cornmill," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #11844, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/11844 (accessed October 21, 2014).