Willis House

Title:

Willis House

Date:

[n.d.]

Description:

"The southeast corner of Main and Haven Streets. Moved around block to Elliott Street, corner of Chapin Avenue, circa 1926. Built 1816-1817." From the album containing the photograph.;"Jim Forrest, owner of horses - livery stable on Emerson Street in Stoneham Mass." From the album containing the photograph.;"July 4th parade in Reading." From the album containing the photograph.

Subject:

Willis House (Reading, Mass.)

4th of July celebrations -- Massachusetts -- Reading -- Pictorial works; Carriages and carts -- Massachusetts -- Reading -- Pictorial works; Parades Massachusetts Reading Pictorial works

Reading Square (Reading, Mass.); Reading (Mass.) -- History -- Pictorial works.

Collection :

Reading Historical Images

Tags :

,

Citation :

"Willis House," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #13882, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/13882 (accessed December 19, 2014).