Bartlet Hall Residents

Title:

Bartlet Hall Residents

Creator:

Mettler(sp?) Instrument Co.

Publisher:

Phillips Academy

Date:

1957

Description:

Bartlet Hall was dedicated in 1821 by the Seminary, a gift of Captain William Bartlet of Newburyport. It was the second Bartlet Hall on campus as Barlet Chapel (now Pearson Hall) was originally called Bartlet Hall. This picture shows the boys moving something into the building. The little wagon may have been used to get the item to the back door.

Subject:

Phillips Academy -- Buildings

Phillips Academy -- Bartlet Hall

Collection :

History of the Academy

Tags :

,

Citation :

Mettler(sp?) Instrument Co., "Bartlet Hall Residents," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #15928, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/15928 (accessed November 23, 2014).