Andover Program Map

Title:

Andover Program Map

Publisher:

Phillips Academy

Date:

1958

Description:

This was the campus redesign program of the late 1950's and early 1960's. It brought the modern look of steel and glass to the old brick campus. It was to be the look of the future. It was a short future for some of the new buildings. The library wing and the science building were both gone by 2005. Rabbit Pond dorms remain as a testimony to that look.

Subject:

Phillips Academy -- Buildings

Phillips Academy -- Grounds

Collection :

History of the Academy

Tags :

, ,

Citation :

"Andover Program Map," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #16133, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/16133 (accessed October 31, 2014).