Baldwin Cloister in the Chapel Phil Zaeder Speaking

Title:

Baldwin Cloister in the Chapel Phil Zaeder Speaking

Publisher:

Phillips Academy

Date:

1985

Description:

Located in the basement of the Chapel next to the choir room is the Baldwin Cloister named for A. Graham Baldwin, the School Minister from 1930 through 1966. This photograph is of the Baldwin Cloister Dedication with Rev. Philip Zaeder delivering his prepared remarks. Waiting to talk is Rabbi Everett Gendler, the academy's most famous rabbi, and Father Gross.

Subject:

Phillips Academy -- Buildings

Collection :

History of the Academy

Tags :

,

Citation :

"Baldwin Cloister in the Chapel Phil Zaeder Speaking," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #16234, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/16234 (accessed November 23, 2014).