Baldwin Cloister Unveiling

Title:

Baldwin Cloister Unveiling

Publisher:

Phillips Academy

Date:

1985

Description:

Located in the basement of the Chapel next to the choir room is the Baldwin Cloister named for A. Graham Baldwin, the School Minister from 1930 through 1966. Here the stone plaque which identifies the cloister is unveiled.

Subject:

Phillips Academy -- Buildings

Collection :

History of the Academy

Tags :

,

Citation :

"Baldwin Cloister Unveiling," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #16236, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/16236 (accessed October 25, 2014).