Bartlet Hall View from the Top

Title:

Bartlet Hall View from the Top

Publisher:

Phillips Academy

Description:

Bartlet Hall was dedicated in 1821 by the Seminary, a gift of Captain William Bartlet of Newburyport. It was the second Bartlet Hall on campus as Barlet Chapel (now Pearson Hall) was originally called Bartlet Hall. When the building was restored the 4th floor was eliminated to conform with the other dorms. The rebuilding has begun and this is the view with the roof gone.

Subject:

Phillips Academy -- Buildings

Phillips Academy -- Bartlet Hall

Collection :

History of the Academy

Tags :

,

Citation :

"Bartlet Hall View from the Top," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #16247, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/16247 (accessed April 20, 2014).