Bishop Hall Decorated for Christmas

Title:

Bishop Hall Decorated for Christmas

Publisher:

Phillips Academy

Date:

1996

Description:

Bishop Hall was the first dormitory to be built in the West Quad. It was named for Judge Robert E. Bishop, President of the Board of Trustees from 1900-1903.Built by Holt-Fairchild of Boston it was completed in 1911 and housed 46 boys and two instructors. Done up for Christmas by the dorm residents the dorm looks festive.

Subject:

Phillips Academy -- Buildings

Collection :

History of the Academy

Tags :

,

Citation :

"Bishop Hall Decorated for Christmas," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #16263, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/16263 (accessed April 18, 2014).