C.H. Martin's Fish Market


C.H. Martin's Fish Market




Title provided by cataloger; Date estimated

424-426 Humphrey Street, Swampscott, MA, 01907

View of C.H. Martin's Fish Market from across the street. To the right of the market is an antique gift shop and cars are parked along the sidewalk.;"Martin's Fish Market was established in 1902 originally it was Martin and Durgin at 436 Humphrey Street. The fish market remained in operation until 1966. The gift shop began after 1942 and was gone by 1951."--from Images of America : Swampscott, Turino and Mathias, 1996. As of 2002, this site was the location of the Chaisson Cove Condominium complex.


Stores, retail -- Massachusetts -- Swampscott -- Pictorial works; Buildings -- Massachusetts -- Swampscott -- Pictorial works.

Swampscott (Mass.) -- History -- Pictorial works.



Collection :

Swampscott Buildings

Tags :


Citation :

"C.H. Martin's Fish Market," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #7860, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/7860 (accessed August 23, 2017).