General Glover Farm and original outbuildings : 6

Title:

General Glover Farm and original outbuildings : 6

Date:

1910?

Description:

Title provided by cataloger; Date estimated

Salem Street and Paradise Road, Swampscott, MA, 01907

Shows the General Glover Farm and outbuildings from rear. A barn and part of the house appear on the left and a wooden fence and the road are on the right.;This property became the Sunbeam Inn, which operated from the 1920's until 1955. In 1957 restauranteur Anthony Athanas opened the General Glover Restaurant on the site, which remained open until the late 1990's.

Subject:

General Glover Restaurant (Swampscott, Mass.); Sunbeam Inn (Swampscott, Mass.)

Farms -- Massachusetts -- Swampscott -- Pictorial works.

Swampscott (Massachusetts) -- History -- Pictorial works.

Identifier:

GG6

Collection :

Swampscott Buildings

Tags :

,

Citation :

"General Glover Farm and original outbuildings : 6," in NOBLE Digital Heritage, Item #7896, http://heritage.noblenet.org/items/show/7896 (accessed July 23, 2014).